VIP Auto Accessories – New/ Pre-Owned Vehicle Photographer
VIP New/Pre-Owned Vehicle Photographer is a critical role in the VPS Pre-Owned Inventory, Lou Fusz Automotive Network New Inventory and VIP Accessories Department. This role requires a revolving responsibility of traveling to dealerships for on-site vehicle photography and pre-owned photography at VIP headquarters. The photographer’s primary responsibility is to take photos of all of the dealership’s vehicle inventory and ensure they are professionally represented and uploaded online for sale.
- – Take photos of new and pre-owned vehicles daily (volume of inventory varies daily and by dealership). This includes 9 unique exterior photos and 10-12 interior shots. Make sure to highlight any added accessories on vehicle addendum.
- – Edit vehicle new car photo’s utilizing Adobe Photoshop. Edited background includes the first six exterior photos.
- – Print Homenet inventory list and review with dealership sales manager at every visit. Signed off at the end of visit and returned to supervisor at the end of the shift.
- – Daily photo Google doc to be updated daily.
- – Maintain a consistent level of vehicle photography for all vehicles. This includes new car photos facing to the right when photographer faces the front of the dealership.
- – Place plastic floor covering in front two seats of every pre-owned vehicle.
- – Remove snow, debris and any interior/exterior dirt from all vehicles photographed. Wet vehicles are to be wiped down before photography.
- – Report any pre-owned vehicle damage to VPS service advisor or VPS Manager.
- – Photo step in Recon Velocity to be cleared daily.
- – Completed “photo” stickers are to be applied on the key tag and windshield of all photographed vehicles.
- – Effectively work with VIP Operations Manager to report, address, and correct customer service issues as they arise.
- – Clock in and clock out digitally using Netchex. A ½ hour lunch is required daily for full time employees.
- – Actively build and enhance trusting relationships with dealership staff in a way that transfers the same level of trust toward the VIP Auto Accessories as a whole
- – Ensure customer expectations are met and take effective and immediate action to resolve any issues that occur
- – Effectively work in cooperation with Lou Fusz Automotive Network, VPS operations, VIP marketing, and other departments within the company in a way that benefits the culture, productivity, and profitability of the company as a whole.
On-Going Proficiency Training
- – Maintains professional and technical knowledge by participating in formal training sessions, sales meetings, on-the-job coaching, sales workshops, on-line webinars, and reading manufacturer’s bulletins and industry publications.
- – Demonstrates understanding and compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
- – Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- – Quickly and completely follow through with all tasks promised to customers and fellow employees
- – Support and adhere to all VIP Auto Acessories standards and operational policies
- – Continually works with all dealers to establish, maintain, and complete goals and initiatives
- – Demonstrate flexibility and agility as demands change and require realignment of strategy and focus
- – Demonstrate ongoing openness to receive developmental feedback while maintaining a positive mindset
- – Maintain a positive culture within VIP that promotes employee productivity, innovation, and longevity, and enhances trust and respect of fellow employees and customers
- – Timely and accurately process dealership photos, photo edits, request for re-shoots, and other designated photo priorities.
- – Observe and maintain vehicle tracking processes within Homenet, Recon Velocity, and other order related systems
- – Accurately file and track paperwork related to inventory lists, photography availability confirmation and other documentation as required.
- – Periodically review, analyze, and modify daily processes as required, to assure continued improvement in performance, productivity, and customer satisfaction.
- – Actively participate in all required VIP Auto Accessories sales and operations meetings
- – Resolve disputes and customer issues quickly and efficiently
Intra- and Interpersonal
- – General comprehension of automotive dealership processes, roles, functions, and trends
- – Familiarity with all VIP Auto Accessories products.
- – Familiarity with and being able to use different outlets of communication including but not limited to phone calls, emails, text messages, etc. – level of communication skills should be superior with typing, writing, and speaking being fluent and professional
- – Experience in an automotive dealership preferred, but not required
- – Photography
- – Photo editing
- – Ability to digital cameras and upload/edit digital photos.
- – Skilled in Adobe Photoshop
- – Capability to work with multiple software programs including but not limited to Microsoft Teams, Goto Meeting, Gmail, Google Drive, Excel, Microsoft Office etc.
- – Good command of basic math skills
- – Strong “customer serving” mindset
- – Initiative-driven self-starter who can balance multiple priorities, organize workload and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, results driven environment
- – Self-motivated and able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- – Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- – Professional, polite and persuasive phone, e-mail, writing and interpersonal communication skills
- – Strong listening, interpreting, written and verbal communication skills
- – Ability to manage and diffuse difficult or emotional customer situations, speaking clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- – Ability to approach new products, programs, and initiatives eagerly and with a positive attitude
- – Professional appearance and work ethic
- – High school diploma or GED
Job Readiness Training
Role-specific training will include but not be limited to:
On-The-Job Training – delivered under the guidance of the VIP General Manager, Operations Manager, and other leaders in the organization.
Role-specific training will include but not be limited to: The most important objective of the Porter role is to support the dealership sales and service processes to maintain vehicle readiness and ensure a positive customer experience.
- – Regularly exceed VIP Auto Accessories photography objectives and daily goals.
- – High level of customer satisfaction as measured by dealer engagement data.
- – Effectively process high volume of vehicle photographs without making costly errors.
- – Effectively resolves customer issues without incurring unnecessary costs or hardship to VIP Auto Accessories.
Professional Business Attire
All regular, full-time employees are eligible for the Fusz Automotive Network sponsored health benefits on the first day of the month following 90 days of employment. Health benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, Disability and Accident plans. Employees are eligible for the company sponsored 401(k) plan on January 1st or July 1st following one year of employment
The information contained in this Role Description is designed to include a comprehensive presentation of accountabilities, responsibilities, and activities that are deemed to be critical to the successful performance of this role. This listing is not necessarily all inclusive and is subject to change at any time and with or without notice, based on the current or changing needs of the business.
Affirmative Action Plan /Equal Opportunity Employer
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions within the company will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The Lou Fusz Automotive Network, or any of its affiliates, does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, religion, gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation national origin, marital status, age, disability genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Lou Fusz Automotive Network will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. This policy covers all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
If you have a question or concern about any type of discrimination in the workplace, you are encouraged to bring the issue to the attention of Human Resources. At The Lou Fusz Automotive Network, be assured that you can raise concerns and make reports without fear of reprisal. Further anyone found to be engaging in any type of unlawful discrimination will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
The information contained in this Role Description is not an employment contract and is not intended to create contractual obligations of any kind. Employment at The Lou Fusz Automotive Network is based on mutual consent and is “at- will” which means that you are free to resign at any time with or without cause or advance notice. Likewise, The Lou Fusz Automotive Network reserves the same rights and may terminate your employment at any time, with or without cause or advance notice provided that any applicable State or Federal law is not violated.